YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Advanced Shamanic Yoga Teacher Training 300 hr
It’s Time To Take Yoga, The Breathe, & Teaching To The Next Level
The Sacred Valley, Peru
October 27th – November 26th, 2019
Join us in Peru for advanced training in Yoga, Breathwork, and Ceremony, as experienced through a Shamanic Journey with Initiations into the 5 elements. through Yoga and Breathwork. Combining in-depth study in Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga, Pranayama, and Shamanic Breathwork® modalities in unity with Astrology, Ceremony, and Spiritual Healing.
By the end of this unforgettable experience, you will be able to register as a 500 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher, a 1st level Shamanic Breathwork® practitioner, and an ordained Shamanic Minister – all while celebrating with your new yoga fam in a magical yoga retreat center!
This Training Is For You If:
- You are seeking a 300 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification with training in both Vinyasa and Restorative sequences – with the end goal of becoming a RYT 500 certified instructor
- You have already completed a 200hr Yoga Teacher Training but may still feel unprepared – and wish to become truly empowered as a teacher and in your practice.
- You are ready to become an advanced, higher-level Yoga Teacher; and move forward towards becoming a certified Shamanic Breathwork® facilitator.
- You want to be a great yoga instructor, possessing more personal empowerment and knowledge to benefit students, clients, – and yourself.
- You are seeking deeper shamanic yoga and breathwork experience, with emphasis on creating ceremony and sacred space in your practice.
In union with the breath, you will undertake a shamanic yoga journey through the Five Elements during a new moon to new moon astrological cycle, initiated in ceremony and surrounded by a loving tribe. Here you will develop your practice, your voice, and yourself. Only through the path of personal healing can we truly become empowered to share our knowledge with others. Strong daily yoga practice, shamanic ceremony, and healing rituals will leave you revitalized and reborn.
You will find purpose, develop new skills, heal old wounds, learn more about yourself, find a family of like-minded seekers, and delve deep into both yoga and the breath. The training takes place in the Sacred Valley, Peru. Surrounded by a high vibrational community of changemakers and visionaries, you will receive intensive training that moves you and your yoga practice to an incredible new level.
What You’ll Learn
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga – Advanced Vinyasa Sequencing and Flow
- Restorative Yoga – Advanced Restorative Sequencing. Emphasis on health benefits, and targeting/healing of ailments, body parts, and disease.
- Yoga Teacher Training -Learn the intricacies of alignment, sequencing, and holding the classroom container, and the key elements of a great yoga class.
- Shamanic Breathwork ®
-Breath exercises to clear away obstacles and supercharge you
- Pranayama – Involved, detailed and precise breath training; an intricate study of the breath and the self.
- – Astrology – Go further into the cosmos with detailed chart analysis; personal analysis; and deeper astrological insights.
- Ceremony and Spiritual Healing – In-depth learnings on how to perform ceremony, how to hold space in a ceremonial container, how to embody a ceremonialist seat, how to work in circles, and establishing strong connections with Mother Eart – with special guest Q’ero shamans and healers of Peru.
Are you ready to expand your horizons and enhance your yoga abilities?
Do you wish to help others by sharing your yoga and breathwork skills?
Is it time to become the Yoga Teacher you are meant to be?
Join us in Peru for a Shamanic Journey of Learning, Healing, and Transformation. Take your skills and knowledge to the next level – and change your life forever.
With a warm smile, an energetic hug, and sly sense of humor, Levi Banner draws you into his world – teaching the spiritual sciences for healing and transformation. Yoga, Breathwork, and Astrology comprise his trinity of mystical knowledge. He creates a safe, peaceful classroom space where students can learn and grow to their fullest potential. Levi’s specialties are a strong, consistent vinyasa yoga practice; precious yet powerful pranayama practice; relaxing and healing restorative yoga, and divining deep astrological insights through the cosmic viewpoint.
Levi is also a Master Level Shamanic Breathwork® Facilitator. Mystery, transformation, and healing magically combine as he leads intensive Shamanic Breathwork® journeys, helping participants reconnect to their highest selves. By gifting students with personal empowerment and self-healing, he strives to create a community of open-hearted difference makers with world-changing potential.
Levi can be found teaching at The Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali, or traveling the shamanic path as he conducts workshops and immersions around the globe. In Yoga, Levi is rated E-RYT 500, the highest level of Yoga Alliance certification. Enlightened techniques and ancient philosophies learned through his studies in India, Guatemala, Sedona, and Bali are transmitted into his practice, gracing students with an unusually well-rounded experience and profound lifetime benefits.
Specialties: Vinyasa, Restorative, Pranayama, Shamanic Breathwork®, Astrology.
E-RYT 500 – the Highest level of Yoga Alliance Certification.
Master Level Shamanic Breathwork® Facilitator and Ordained Shamanic Minister by Venus Rising Association for Transformation.
Certifications and training from 7 Centers Yoga Arts (Sedona, Arizona); SchoolYoga Institute – Advanced Yoga + Shamanic Studies (Lake Atitlan, Guatemala)
Certified Pranayama Teacher by Kaivalyadham Yoga Center in India by O.P. Tiwari
Advanced Graduate student of the Ashtanga Yoga Bali Research Center
Studied Iyengar Restorative and Pranayama at Manifest Intentional Community in Portland, Oregon
Associates Degree in Shamanic Astrology
Bachelor’s Degree in Sacred Elemental Studies
The Shamanic Healing Initiatory Process (SHIP)
You will process through five levels of shamanic healing, each an initiation based on one of the 5 Elements. The five initiations each feature a Shamanic Breathwork® journey, utilizing the breath, sound healing through chakra-attuned music, energetic bodywork, soul return and extraction, shamanic art processes, scribing and group processing. Journeyers enter an altered state of consciousness that transforms and integrates trauma experienced earlier in life; creates a connection with their soul and spirit guides; and receive visions about their sacred purpose in the world. You will walk between the worlds: working on physical, emotional, mental, and energetic levels as you learn to embody the elements.
In addition to the guidance of your teachers, you will have the support of a co-journeyer – a fellow student who will assist you with whatever you need during your psycho-spiritual voyage. You will switch roles with your partner halfway through the day, helping to create a nurturing, supportive, and safe space in which all participants can grow together as a community.
The SHIP initiations will be the framework for the entire training experience. Each of the Elements will be a 5 day experience. Here is a description of the 5 cycles of change you will go through during the
The Spiral Path and Five Cycles of Change
The Spiral Path is the spiral of life – and the shamanic path. It is constant renewal – each time we come back to something, we are changed. Here is where we begin our practices – Vinyasa and Restorative sequences, along with Pranayama and Meditation. We study philosophy and
Rising to the Call of Your Sacred Purpose.
We become empowered agents of
Your Family Tree and the Tree of Life.
We embrace our family and friends by removing the barriers and blocks shielding our heart. This is the family we choose – our family of choice. We expand our practices, our philosophy and anatomy topics, and our groundedness in our bodies. All become more understood and consistent as we gather in the shade of the tree of life.
Meeting the Shadow and Inner Work.
Meeting our shadow, light shines upon the dark places we hold within us. It’s time to do the inner work to burn away our old patterns and release anger, frustration
Opening to the Inner Beloved
We journey together to connect to the spirit within – and without. All of us have an inner beloved, and we learn to love ourselves and our gifts as we explore our innate capacity to connect to the Great Beloved that surrounds us all. Through delving into pose variations and ways of teaching, we embrace creativity. We continue to expand our horizons with more energetic philosophy and anatomy learnings.
Sample Daily Schedule
(Subject to Change – may include late nights, fun surprises, and day trips…)
30amYoga, Pranayama, and Meditation daily morning practice
- 9:30-10:30 am Breakfast
- 11am-1pm Educational Classes: Philosophy, Anatomy, Ceremony classes or special topics
- 1-3pm Lunch & Free Time
- 3-6pm Teaching techniques, Art of Asana, and practicum
- 6-7pm Dinner
30pmRestorative/Yin Yoga or evening ritual
- Health and Wellness
- Shamanic Breathwork®
- Yoga Teaching Methodologies
Activities, Ceremonies, and Practices
- Que’cha ceremonial invocation and blessing
- Q’ero shamans and healers performing Earth Keeper ceremonies
- Ceremonies: Astrological, Cacao, Dance, Despacho
- Sacred Astrological and Holy Site Excursions
- Breathwork sessions – Shamanic and Pranayama
- Sound Healing and Shamanic Drumming
- Waterfall visits
- and more fun surprises!
Certificates Received Upon Completion
- 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teaching Certification (to register with Yoga Alliance)
- 1st or 2nd Level Shamanic Breathwork Practitioner Certification (depending on the previous level of certification)
- Ordained Shamanic Minister of the Shamanic Minister’s Global Network by Venus Rising Association for Transformation.
- Certifications are received through the Venus Rising Association for Transformation.
Healthy and Delicious Daily Meal
Included in your tuition cost is healthy and delicious Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner provided daily at the Sach’a Munay dining facilities, prepared with loving care by the staff Chef
The daily meals menu will be vegan and gluten-free, incorporating the flavor sensations of Peruvian and South American cuisine and cooking techniques. Locally-grown, fresh produce and vibrant juices will give you plenty of energy to keep you healthy and feeling great while you learn.
There are accommodation options available to suit your budget including single,
Our home for this advanced training will be Sach’ a Munay Retreat and Yoga Center, which translates as “love from the ancient forest”. In this lush mountain oasis – surrounded by trees and fed by a waterfall – we will elevate our higher purpose, feel heartfelt spiritual healing, and achieve union with our yoga practice and the breath. Our daily practice will be in the center’s breathtaking Yoga Temple. Glass walls and roofs spy stunning views of Apu Pitusiray and surrounding mountains. Crisp air, Inca shamanic energy, strong daily practice, and powerful ceremony will revitalize our souls and center our hearts.
The Sacred Valley is between the towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, and parallel to the river Vilcanota. It is often called the birthplace of Inca civilization and is filled with sacred ruins and towering holy mountains. Sach’a Munay is at the southern end of the valley, closest to the Town Pisac.
Dates and Rates
31 Day Training, New Moon to New Moon Astrological Cycle
Register and pay deposit by December
Register and pay
Register and pay deposit before June
Regular Tuition $3,500 USD
Enrollment is limited to 27 students. Take advantage of early bird pricing and secure your spot now.
Join us as we journey the shamanic path in Peru.
~ Here, in the birthplace of the Incas, under the watchful eyes of ancient mountain spirits, we will bridge Earth and Sky together. ~
Uniting modern and ancient, Yoga and Shamanism, We emerge transformed.