Shamanic Yoga Teacher Training
Are you ready to Learn, Heal, and Transform?
The Yoga Barn, Ubud, Bali
March 1 – 30, 2018
Join us in beautiful Bali for a transformational, healing journey through Yoga and Breathwork. This epic teacher training combines strong Vinyasa, Restorative, Pranayama, and Shamanic Breathwork modalities in unity with Astrology, ceremony, and spiritual healing.
By the end of this 30 day immersive experience, you will be a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher, a 1st level Shamanic Breathwork practitioner, and an ordained Shamanic Minister – all while having one of the most amazing experiences of your life!
This Training Is For You If:
- You are seeking a 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification with training in both Vinyasa and Restorative sequences
- You are interested in becoming a yoga teacher and a Shamanic Breathwork practitioner
- You want to become empowered as a yoga instructor to better help others
- You are seeking a shamanic path to personal healing and/or a deeper yoga practice
- You are looking for an intensive, but also fun and unique yoga teacher training experience
In union with the breath, you will undertake a shamanic yoga journey through the Five Elements during a full moon to full moon astrological cycle, initiated in ceremony and surrounded by a loving tribe. Here you will develop your practice, your voice, and yourself. Only through the path of personal healing can we truly become empowered to share our knowledge with others. Strong daily yoga practice, shamanic ceremony, and healing rituals will leave you revitalized and reborn.
You will find purpose, develop new skills, heal old wounds, learn more about yourself, find a family of like-minded seekers, and delve deep into both yoga and the breath. The training takes place in the world renowned The Yoga Barn, located in Ubud – the spiritual center of beautiful and exotic Bali. Surrounded by a high vibrational community of changemakers and visionaries, you will receive intensive training that moves you and your yoga practice to an incredible new level.
What You’ll Learn
- – Vinyasa Flow Yoga -A powerful yang sequence from Ashtanga Vinyasa
- – Restorative Yoga -A relaxing yin sequence from Iyengar
- – Pranayama Practice -Breath exercises to clear away obstacles and supercharge you
- – Shamanic Breathwork -Shamanic Healing Initiatory Process
- – Astrology -Deep insights through personal astrological charting
Are you ready to step onto the shamanic path and journey into self-knowledge and healing through the beauty of yoga and the breath?
Are you ready to deepen your practice and share it with others?
Are you ready to change your life in magical place brimming with spiritual energy?
Join us in Bali in March 2018 for an inspirational & educational yoga teacher training experience like no other.
Your Guide: Levi Banner
With a warm smile, an energetic hug, and sly sense of humor, Levi Banner draws you into his world – teaching the spiritual sciences for healing and transformation. Yoga, Breathwork, and Astrology comprise his trinity of mystical knowledge. He creates a safe, peaceful classroom space where students can learn and grow to their fullest potential. Levi’s specialties are a strong, consistent vinyasa yoga practice; precious yet powerful pranayama practice; relaxing and healing restorative yoga, and divining deep astrological insights through the cosmic viewpoint.
Levi is also a Master Level Shamanic Breathwork Facilitator. Mystery, transformation, and healing magically combine as he leads intensive Shamanic Breathwork journeys, helping participants reconnect to their highest selves. By gifting students with personal empowerment and self-healing, he strives to create a community of open-hearted difference makers with world-changing potential.
Levi can be found teaching at The Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali, or traveling the shamanic path as he conducts workshops and immersions around the globe. In Yoga, Levi is rated E-RYT 500, the highest level of Yoga Alliance certification. Enlightened techniques and ancient philosophies learned through his studies in India, Guatemala, Sedona, and Bali are transmitted into his practice, gracing students with an unusually well-rounded experience and profound lifetime benefits.
- Specialties: Vinyasa, Restorative, Pranayama, Shamanic Breathwork, Astrology.
- E-RYT 500 – Highest level of Yoga Alliance Certification
- Master Level Shamanic Breathwork Facilitator and Ordained Shamanic Minister by Venus Rising Association for Transformation
- Certifications and trainings from: 7 Centers Yoga Arts (Sedona, Arizona); School YogaInstitute – Advanced Yoga + Shamanic Studies (Lake Atitlan, Guatemala)
- Certified Pranayama Teacher by Kaivalyadham Yoga Center in India by O.P. Tiwari
- Advanced student of the Ashtanga Yoga Bali Research Center
- Studied Iyengar Restorative and Pranayama in an intentional community in Portland, Oregon
- Associates Degree in Shamanic Astrology
- Board of Directors, Shamanic Astrology Mystery School
Your shamanic yoga teacher training will travel along a spiritual path encircled by the Five Elements. We will walk between the worlds: working on physical, emotional, mental, and energetic levels as we learn to embody these elements in our body and daily life. Each elemental initiation will include a Shamanic Breathwork journey and personal astrological insights. You’ll receive an intensive learning experience encompassing yoga, breathwork, and yourself on the way; initiate into ceremony and healings; make deep personal connections – and have a great time doing it!
The Spiral Path and Five Cycles of Change
Each time we come back to something, we come back changed. Constant renewal is the shamanic path – the spiral of life. Everything in the universe flows in a spiral. Here we get settled in and see what’s stirred up in ourselves, as we are new in the space and like water, fluid. We connect with our new community and to the new practices.
Your Family Tree and the Tree of Life.
The family we choose is our family of choice. We begin to release the blocks and barriers of our own heart – the habits, patterns, and traumas or wounds developed from our family of origin. Here we see in a solid way what they are, and how to free ourselves. We tap into these family
Meeting the Shadow and Inner Work.
Here we shine a light on our dark places – what’s beneath the surface, what’s following you, and what you can’t see. Fire transforms all it touches. In an intense and cathartic initiation, we use the power of fire to burn away our patterns; to release anger, frustration, and blame; and finally, come to a warm heart space.
Opening to the Inner Beloved
Rising to the Call of Your Sacred Purpose.
The deepest human longing is discovering what we are here to do and why. We embrace forward movement – becoming empowered agents of change, and enabled in our mission. Here we accept the seat of a teacher and learn how to carry this role forward into the world. We step into being the best versions of ourselves as we finally connect to our true life purpose.
Sample Daily Schedule
(Subject to Change – may include late nights, fun surprises, and day trips…)
30amYoga, Pranayama, and Meditation daily morning practice
- 9:30-11am Brunch
- 11am-1pm Philosophy and Anatomy classes or special topics
- 1-3pm Free Time
30pmTeaching techniques, Art of Asana, and practicum
- 5:30-7pm Dinner
30pmRestorative/Yin Yoga or evening ceremonies
- Health and Wellness
- Shamanic Breathwork
- Teaching Methodologies
Activities, Ceremonies, and Practices
- Ceremonies and Activities
- Balinese ceremonial invocation and blessing
- Breathwork sessions
- Astrological, Cacao, Dance, and Fire ceremonies
- Sound Healing and Shamanic Drumming
- Water Purification at sacred Balinese Water Temple
- Fun surprises and more!!!
Certificates Received Upon Completion
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teaching Certification
- 1st Level Shamanic Breathwork Practitioner Certification – Level 1 is a healing process where you become a certified practitioner and begin your training in facilitation skills. If you have previously completed Level 1, this course counts as the second required training to receive a 2nd Level Shamanic Breathwork Facilitator Certification, which allows you to share Shamanic Breathwork as a facilitator in a workshop or classroom setting.
- Ordained Shamanic Minister – You become part of the Shamanic Minister’s Global Network. Ministers ordained through Venus Rising have the full and just authority to perform all usual ministerial duties expected of said ecclesiastical office, such
as:Baptism, Consecration, Marriage, Healing the Sick, Spiritual Counseling, Ministering to the Distressed and Dying, Transition, Conducting Church Meetings, and Teaching SpiritualConcepts.
- Certifications are received through the Venus Rising Association for Transformation.
Healthy and Delicious Meals
Included in your tuition cost is a healthy and delicious Brunch and Dinner provided daily at The Garden Kafe at The Yoga Barn. A longer midday free time period (without a provided meal) is a great opportunity to bond with your new tribe while exploring the many fantastic restaurants of Ubud nearby.
The meal menu will consist of natural, wholesome, organic foods in
Accommodations are not included in the cost of training, but many housing options are easily found in Ubud. We’ll provide a listing of nearby and affordable choices to make your travels easy. The Yoga Barn also has limited on-site lodging available at The Yoga Barn Guest House. Please contact them directly for more details.
The Yoga Barn Since 2007, The Yoga Barn has been the center of yoga and healing in Ubud, Bali. This beautiful, inspirational environment is one of the largest and most famous retreat centers in SE Asia. Offering daily classes, workshops and retreats in Yoga, Dance, Meditation, Ayurveda, Detox, Breathwork, Healing, and more, The Yoga Barn strives to provide classes and events taught at the highest quality, deepest knowledge, and with experienced authenticity. Teachers and students from around the world travel here to become part of its nourishing and spiritual aura – an ideal backdrop for personal healing, renewal, and high-vibe education.
Ubud, Bali Founded in the eighth century by a Javanese Hindu priest meditating at the confluence of two rivers, Ubud takes it’s very appropriate name from the Balinese word
Dates and Rates
March 1, 2018 – March 30, 2018
30 Day Training, Full Moon to Full Moon Astrological Cycle
Holiday and Astrology Celebrations: Full Moon, New Moon, Nyepi (Balinese sacred day of silence)
The Bali Spirit Festival is April 2-8, 2018, only a few days after the course. This yoga and music festival will be the perfect celebration for you to enjoy after graduation. You will explore many new movement workshops and experience incredible world music. We will have a discounted ticket price for the group, so plan to stay an extra week after the training and have fun with us!
Register by September 22nd (Equinox)$3,300 USD
Register by December 21st (Solstice)$3,500 USD
Register after December 21st$3,800
Take advantage of early bird pricing and secure your spot now.
Bridging modern and ancient traditions by uniting yoga and shamanism
~ Earth & Sky ~
This training will give you the key to a well-rounded, beautiful practice enabling teaching from a deep connection to self.